Susan McDonald helps female entrepreneurs look good online by leveraging wardrobe and style so they can feel confident, be more visible on camera and attract top clients. YOU are your best brand ambassador.
Professional image has a direct effect on your career, income, online business success and personal life. Your style helps shape people’s perception of you. Putting on great clothing that fits right, flatters you and makes your feel empowered transforms your mindset, builds know, like and trust, and can help you be seen as a leader and authority.
Style is an asset. Everyone can use the tool of wardrobe and style to grow their business.
I want you to feel like a million bucks for your next online meeting, brand shoot and Instagram post.
With over 25 years in retail merchandising, buying, product development and sales she has helped thousands of women look and feel their best with clothing, accessories, wardrobe and home decor strategies. Luxury brands she has worked for include Neiman Marcus, David Yurman, Bloomingdale’s, Burberry, Kate Spade, Gump’s, Anthropologie, Nordstrom, Henri Bendel and Macy’s. All this experience has been a fantastic foundation for helping women understand the power of looking their best online and in real life. A life long sewing enthusiast, she knows a lot about well made clothing and the importance of quality fabrics, fit and styling pieces.
Serving women sized 0 to 14.
Some fun facts about Susan McDonald
- In 2004 she designed one of kind bracelets using vintage jewelry bits, baubles and single earrings. The collection was featured on the cover of the San Francisco Chronicle’s Fall Fashion Magazine insert and picked up by Kate Spade and sold at all the Kate Spade stores in the US and Japan.
- She spent 12 years working in retail sales, assisting thousands of women with wardrobe, accessories and styling. She’s worked with one of the most in demand, personal shoppers in the world, who’s clients include the rich and famous.
- Loves thrift store shopping and collects cookbooks, vintage cocktail glasses, jewelry and home decor.
- She enjoys classic movies and film noir. Her favorites include Sunset Boulevard, Funny Face, Some Like It Hot, Double Indemnity, Detour and anything by Alfred Hitchcock.
- Obsessed with the HGTV show Flea Market Flip.